We understand, its equally important to reproduce the mixing results achieved at laboratory scale during production batch also.
Our production capacity models use identical principal as of smaller R & D scale model. It means the machine shall rotate in similar three dimensional motion and shall yield same results.
- HMI Based control panel with PLC & VFD. Speed and time change facility, Forward and Reverse cycle speed provision, Inching / Jogging facility with Recipe storage.
- Vertical container loading with fixed position machine stoppage.
- Container fixing using centralized hand wheel clamping.
- Adapters offered for fixing smaller container.
- We offer mixing container in various material like – Stainless, Carbon steel, aluminum, Rubber or PU coated etc. Ask for special material of your choice.
- We offer CE Certified machines also.
Note : Models offered in Powder coated Carbon steel and Stainless Steel GMP construction.
|Specification||Alphie 20||Alphie 35||Alphie 50||Alphie 75|
|* Effective Capacity @ 80% (Ltr)||16||28||40||60|
|Max mixing mass (kg)||30||40 / 60||60 / 90||90 / 135|
|Motor Power||1.0 hp||1 / 1.5 hp||1.5 / 3||3 / 5|
|Power Supply||Single Phase, 220 V||Three Phase, 415 V||Three Phase, 415 V||Three Phase, 415 V|
|Container Revolution (rpm)||10 – 50||10 – 40||10 – 40||10 – 35|
|Max Container Size||Dia 265 mm x
410 mm Long
|Dia 305 mm x
535 mm Long
|Dia 350 mm x
550 mm Long
|Dia 420 mm x
550 mm Long
* It is advisable to keep min. 20% empty volume in mixing container for better mixing.
Machines larger than 100 Ltr upto 500 Ltr are also available. Alphie mixers of larger size are more of customised one, many a times to suit customer mixing drum. We expertise in designing machines to suit particular container / drum dimensions and shape. Pl Consults us for more details.